A cookie is a .txt format text file sent to the user’s browser by a web server and which is subsequently stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer. The cookie is then reread and recognized by the website that sent it every time you make a subsequent connection.
We remind you that the browser is the software that allows you to quickly browse the Internet by viewing and transferring information to the hard drive of your computer. If the browser preferences are set to accept cookies, any website can send its cookies to the browser itself, but – in order to protect the user’s privacy – it can detect only and exclusively those sent from the site itself, and not those sent from other sites.
It is possible to accept cookies and continue, or configure individual cookies in the browser.
Access to the site is completely free but implies acceptance of the following conditions of use.
Please read them carefully as the mere fact of continuing to use or consult the site constitutes complete acceptance of the conditions themselves by each visitor or user.
If not explicitly indicated on the site through the appropriate link on a dedicated page, with reference to the processing of the user’s personal data ( Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data ), we inform that:
- The Data Controller (hereinafter simply “Owner”) is to be understood as the holder of the VAT number indicated on the site, or in his absence, the admin-C of the domain.
- Following the consultation of the site by the user, the Data Controller is in possession of data relating to navigation that cannot be associated with the individual unless legal investigations are carried out.
- Following the explicit and voluntary sending by the user of personal data via the contact forms or via email contact, the Data Controller is in possession of personal and identification data, which will be processed and stored for the sole purpose of responding to the request. of the user.
- Personal data, of any type and origin, will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties outside the scope of the site and may be totally deleted upon explicit request to be sent to the C-admin of the domain.
- The owner is not responsible for the use of the information on the site. In no case will the Owner be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use, or from the inability to use, the information present on the site.
- No processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of accesses to the pages of this website. The e-mails received will instead be archived on computers or third-party mail services, the sender has the possibility to exercise all the rights provided for by Legislative Decree 30.6. 2003 n. 196, and in particular to know which of your data are present in the archive and to obtain their variation or cancellation.
- In any case, sensitive user data will not be shared with other companies, published or transferred to third parties, without the explicit authorization of the interested parties.
- Subscribing to a newsletter constitutes explicit consent to the use of personal data for sending commercial information by the Data Controller.
Cookies from other companies
Association Freudienne de Psychanalyse en Longues Séances inserts, within its site, third-party services or codes that may set up and use their own cookies. The use of these cookies by these companies is governed by the privacy policies of these companies and not by this information given that Association Freudienne de Psychanalyse en Longues Séances does not manage these tools and does not process the data deriving from them.
It is possible to configure the browser in use so as to be able to accept or reject all cookies or particular types of cookies (for example third-party cookies) or it is possible to be notified every time a cookie is inserted or modified within the computer. Here are the instructions for customizing the configuration of cookies in the main browsers currently being distributed:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Show the procedure for the advanced configuration of cookies in Internet Explorer
Show the procedure for the advanced configuration of cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Show the procedure for the advanced configuration of cookies in Google Chrome
Apple Safari for Mac
Show the procedure for the advanced configuration of cookies in Apple Safari for Mac
Show the procedure for the advanced configuration of Cookies in Opera